The Lipman Nurit 8000 remains one of the most advanced and reliable wireless credit card terminals ever made.
With a dependable and powerful performance, the NURIT 8000 is able to operate in the most hectic conditions and demanding markets. Easy-to-use, compact and lightweight, it is ideal for those on the move.
Ongoing, Effortless Transactions Ensured
Web-enabled, wired and meeting EMV specifications, the NURIT 8000 portable allows ongoing communication.
Customer-activated payments can be made securely and on-the-spot with the NURIT 8000?s features, which include an optional touch screen and electronic signature capture, smart card reader and PIN pad.
The NURIT 8000 includes a thermal printer to avoid paper jams and assure continuous error-free transactions.
Managing Multiple Networks
The NURIT 8000?s management system, The NURIT Control Center, can control numerous networks of distant terminals as well as the management of varied applications that are market-specific. The Control Center, both easily customized and scalable, is able to support back-office functions for rapidly-changing markets. It also features simplified data storage and collection, downloading capabilities and remote diagnostics.
Built-in, internal PIN pad
Quiet, graphical thermal printer
Bi-directional, dual track magnetic card reader
Easy-load paper mechanism
HW/SW support for GSM, GPRS, Mobitex, CDPC, DataTac & CDMA
LCD display, graphical, large and back-lite
Built-in radio modem
18-button, ergonomic keypad with programmable quick keys
6MB of memory
Touch screen for electronic
Two SAM modules
TCP/IP protocol support
GSM radio modem and headset for voice communication
Infrared unit to download a wireless PC and transfer data between terminals
Docking station for modem, interface for external devices, battery recharge
Bar code and check reader
3rd party application-supportable (notepad, address book, etc.)
- Graphical, back-lit, PDA-size LCD display; touch screen is optional
- Dual track, bi-directional tracks 1 and 2 magnetic card reader; tracks 2 and 3 are optional
- Ergonomic, 18-button, back-lit keypad
- Fast, powerful 32-bit RISC (ARM7) microprocessor
- Six-month minimum data retention
- 2MB flash memory, Max 4MB memory for S/W
- 512 KB batter backed up with user data RAM (including RAM disk); can be extended to 2MB
- radio modem (Built-in)
- Hardware and software support for a wide range of cellular networks including the dual-band (tri-band is optional) GSM; features headset connector, which can be used with a mobile phone as well as GPRS, CDMA, CDPD, DataTac, Mobitex
- Internal antenna
- Optional - infrared communication (IrDA) for short-link cableless communication (up to 30 cm)
Telephone-Line via optional External Modem or Docking Station
- 14.4 kbps dial-up modem for communication via telephone (33.3 kbps optional)
- Complies with FCC part 68 and TBR 21
- Synchronous and Asynchronous protocols, which include HDLC
- CCITT V.22bis and V.32bis; Fast Connect
- For telephone line, wireless, and direct cable applications
- Compressed application downloading via radio modem, IrDA, RS-232 or phone line
- Compatible with existing NURIT applications
- Multi-Application Operating System
- SDK (Software Development Kit), easy-to-use API, debugging tools and application libraries
Internal built-in PIN Pad (Optional)
- Designed to meet EMV Level 1 and Level 2 specifications
- RS-232 port for external devices
- Built-in ISO 7816 Smart Card Interface (Optional)
- Smart Card features
- Up to two accessible ISO 7816 SAMs located under the battery pack
- Graphical thermal printer, Quiet ; fast 12.5 lines-per-second
- Multi-language character/font support
- Easy-load paper mechanism and out-of-paper detection
- Standard 21/4? (57 mm) wide paper, 24/40 characters per line
- Multi-language character/font support
- Internal rechargeable Li-ion battery pack with protection circuitry
- Car charger option
- Over 200 transactions per charge and 12 hours operation
External Docking Station (Optional)
- Optional RJ-11 4/4 connector for external PIN pad
- RS-232 PC port (RJ-45) for external devices, which include barcode and check readers
- Built-in charger, can charge internal and a spare battery pack simultaneously
- Fast 14.4 kbps telephone line modem (33.3 kbps optional)
Mechanical (terminal only)
- Weight: 600g/1.3 lb, including battery pack and paper roll
- Dimensions: (H) 82 mm/3.23 x (W) 108 mm/4.26 x (D) 230 mm/9.06
Backlit keyboard and large graphical backlit display are easy to read in the dark.
Customer-activated operation means consumers hang onto their cards.
Built-in PIN pad and optional smart card reader protects both you and your customers.
Can handle multiple payment types: credit, debit, T&E, EBT, check verification, guarantee and truncation, pre-paid cards, loyalty/gift cards, smart cards and proprietary cards.
Electronic signature capture speeds the transaction and archives the image.
"Store and forward" capability provides offline capture of transactions, enabling continued operation in low coverage areas.
Microprocessor: 32-bit RISC (ARM)
Memory: 2 MB Flash EPROM, extendable to 4 MB, for S/W and 512K battery-backed SRAM standard, extendable to 2 MB
Display: Large 128 x128 pixel graphical backlit (2.25 x 2.25 inch) display
Card Reader: Dual track reader (track 1&2)
Keypad: 18-key backlit keypad (no overlay needed); Programmable function keys
Peripheral Ports: RS-232 (comm port); Four general purpose data I/O ports
Printer: 12.5 line per sec graphical thermal printer
Dialup Connectivity Options - 1200/2400/14400 bps modem; Dialup Connectivity Options: asynchronous, synchronous
Physical - H: 3.23 in.; W: 4.26 in.; D: 9.06 in.; Weight: 1.2 lbs. (including paper roll & battery pack)
Voltage - UL approved AC/DC adapter 8.4Vdc / 1A